Executive Program in Retail Management – Basic
Students either with a graduation degree (in any stream) or a diploma with two
experience are eligible for this course.
- International Business Management
- IT for Managers
- Introduction to Retailing
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodology
The mark allocation for each subject in the BASIC Course would be as follows:
- Continuous Assessment (80 marks)
- Final Assessment (20 marks)
Continuous Assessment – 80%
Continuous Assessment is based on the student score in the Subject End Test and the Internal Assignment.
Subject End Test (50 marks):
- The Subject End Test consists of multiple choice questions (MCQs) with marks distribution as below-
- 30 Question of 1 mark each
- 10 Question of 2 marks each
- Student will be allowed 3 attempts to the Subject End Test and the highest score of the 3 will be considered in the final marks count
- The time duration for the Test would be 60 mins
- The student needs to score minimum 40% in Subject End Test
Internal Assignment (30 marks):
- Internal Assignment shall include subjective questions based on the entire syllabus
- The Assignment Questions will be uploaded on the Learning Management System (LMS) and the student will upload the answers in the LMS as per the specified guidelines.
- Marks distribution as below-
- 2 Question of 10 marks each
- 2 Question of 5 marks each
- The student must score a minimum of 40% in the Internal Assignments
Final Assessment – 20%
- Term End /Final Assessment will be conducted online through LMS at the allocated Centre based on questions covering the entire syllabus.
- The exam would be in the form of multiple choice Questions - 20 Questions of 1 marks each.
- Only 1 attempt will be allowed
- The time duration for the Exam would be 45 mins
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers
- This will be done at the allocated study center
- The student must score a minimum of 40% in the Final Assessment
- The Term End/Final exams will be conducted as per the schedules announced by the University
The student needs to score a minimum of 40% in each assessment type i.e. 32 marks in Continuous Assessment and 8 marks in Final Assessment